What is a cookie?
It is a device for storing and recovering information that is downloaded onto the computer or onto an electronic device of the User’s upon accessing certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow obtaining certain information about the User’s browsing habits or about his/her machine or device, allowing improving a website’s service and offer a better User experience.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A. (owner of the Portal) and Parco della Standiana Srl (the entity that operates through the Portal) use on this website the cookies that are described below:
1. OWN COOKIES
These are cookies that are strictly necessary to provide certain services expressly requested by the User. If the User deactivates these cookies he/she will not be able correctly to receive the contents, products or services of this Portal.
The type of own cookies that are used in this Portal by the above-mentioned entities and the information that they obtain through them is set out below:
Types of cookies: Session Cookies
Those that provide information about the recording of User’s entries into and browsing on the website, as well as shopping cart data.
They are only valid during the User’s visits to the website. They do not record any information permanently on the User’s computer’s hard disk and they expire at the end of each browsing session.
These cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and do not provide references that allow us to deduce or know the identity (the name and surnames) of the Users that browse our website.
To record the entry of Users into the Portal.
To provide information society services expressly requested by the User and according to the terms and conditions applicable to the Portal.
In the online purchase processes through the Portal, the cookies only gather information about (i) the User’s browser and (ii) the session identifier of that User during his/her visits to the website, in order to manage the purchase process (in particular, bank reconciliations) and to check the accuracy of the data provided by the User in said purchase process. In that process, the data entered by the User shall be associated with his/her session identifier with the sole purpose of carrying out the bank reconciliations and confirming the purchase.
2. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies that are not strictly necessary to provide services through the Portal or to browse the website.
The cookies that are not strictly necessary for the navigation will not be installed in your computer until you give your consent to browse through a website, by navigating during a minimal time of 30 seconds.
the type of Third-Part Cookies that are used in this Portal by the above-mentioned entities and the information that they obtain through them is set out below:
- Google Analytics –> These cookies are used to determine the site’s unique visitors and count with each page view. They also provide a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an additional security measure. More info
- Google Ads –> These cookies allow us to advertise our offers on third-party sites through Google Advertising Network taking into account users’ interests and browsing methods. More info
- Bing Ads –> These cookies track conversion actions carried out by users coming from Bing and it promote our offers in Microsoft Advertising Network taking into account users’ interests and browsing methods. More info
- Addthis –> These cookies allow us to count the number of users who share a certain content and they facilitate sharing on main Social networks. More info
- YouTube –> These cookies check user’s bandwidth, count views and save display preferences. More info
- Facebook –> These cookies allow us to track conversion actions taken by users from Facebook and to promote our offers in the Facebook Ads advertising network, taking into account users’ interests and browsing methods. More info
- TikTok –> These cookies allow us to track conversion actions taken by users from TikTok and to promote our offers through the TikTok Ads advertising network, taking into account users’ interests and browsing methods. More info
- LiveChat –> These cookies allow us to manage live chat plugin on our website. More info
How can I obtain more information about how to manage cookies and, where appropriate, block them or eliminate them?
The User may freely decide as to (i) whether to introduce our cookies into his/her hard disk or not or (ii) whether to receive a notification on the screen of the installation of each cookie (considered individually), and to decide at that moment whether to introduce them into is hard disk, through:
1. The configuration of User’s Browser options.
2. The use of third-party tools available online.
Certain third-party tools available online allow the User to detect cookies in each website that he/she visits and to manage their deactivation, e.g., if the User does not wish to be tracked by “Google Analytics” through all websites, he/she may access http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If the User configured his/her browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejected the cookies specifically of this website, he/she may have difficulties in completing the online purchase process in our Portal. Therefore, the User’s browsing on our website may be slower or experience some type of error.